Sunday 28 June 2009

Sunday 28 June

Some mixed progress and news this week!
Monday saw the diagnosis of anaemia and the issue of some hateful iron tablets. At least that explains the ongoing tiredness, so I wasn't unduly worried. I added all sorts of iron-rich food to the shopping list and settled down to some 'unguilty' sleep!
On a positive note, I finished the Clexane injections. Neither of us will miss those!
The knee itself continued good progress and we went out to the pub for a meal on Thursday. By Friday, I was feeling dejected as I hadn't heard from the True Taste awards. Not the end of the world, maybe, but I certainly began to wonder if it was worth continuing with SR. However, the letter arrived on Saturday - my chilli sauce has made it through to the next round! Yesss.....
I even drove up to the college in the afternoon; though I coped well and didn't experience pain, I think I'll give things another week or so before seriously contemplating it again.
What will be my goal this week? Maybe make a batch of chilli sauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment