Tuesday 7 July 2009

Tuesday 7 July

Well, I was too busy on Sunday to think about my blog, so that must be a good thing?
Anyway, still taking the dread iron tablets, but still feeling wiped out in the afternoons. Have made a batch of chilli sauce, but it was a slog making it. One bottle has now gone to the finals.....
I also await the results of the GTA on Friday. maybe if I get an award, I'll have more enthusiasm for SR.
We have decided to go away this weekend (as long as I'm fit to drive) in the caravan, so we spent Saturday loading her. We decided to put her to the test, as I thought I'd have to sleep on the lower bunk bed. I tried it, but not for long, when I knew just a few yards away was a comfy big bed next to Bri. Ok, so I couln't kneel on the edge of the bed and climb over him, but a slither sorted that out and I fell asleep no problem! So that's another hurdle out of the way - we can caravan again!
Anyway, on another plus point, went to the doc today and got the Ok to drive, which will be a welcome thing! We went out for a posh meal to the Glan-yr Afan to celebrate.
Also, my blood pressure reading was 140/80. Fantastic! Now, is that the lack of pain or is it 'cos I'm not working? Time will tell!
We're away this weekend, so my next post will be after that and I can report how I get on camping, just 6 weeks after major surgery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment